Reviews! Either the safety net you always wanted or the hammer that knocks your teeth out. In this blog post we will explain how to conduct a valuable, effective and pleasant requirement review.
Typically, you have your test suite structured in a hierarchic way to keep it organized. The way you structure your system test suite has a considerable impact on how effective and efficient you can use your tests. A good structure of a system test suite supports:
- maintaining tests when requirements change
- determine which part of your functionality has been tested, and to which degree (coverage)
- finding and reusing related tests while creating new tests
- selecting a set of test cases to execute (test plan)
- finding the root cause of a defect (debugging)